Welcome to the ΣΦΔ Beta-Xi Chapter
The Sigma Phi Delta Fraternity has, since its founding on April 11, 1924, at the University of Southern California, been a Professional-Social Fraternity of Engineers.
We are Professional in that, unlike the General Fraternity, we admit to membership only students enrolled or working in a curriculum, or program, leading toward a degree in engineering; and that we encourage our members to give the fullest support to the faculty of the Colleges and Schools of Engineering throughout North America.
We are Social in that, similar to the General Fraternity, our members maintain and live in Chapter houses; have a social program; participate in athletic programs; and foster a close relationship with our graduated, or alumni, members
- Robert Prud'homme to receive new Princeton University award to honor faculty innovators
- A new spin on atoms gives scientists a closer look at quantum weirdness
- COVID-19 a "golden opportunity" for terror organisations to intensify their propaganda
- Dynamic photonic barcodes record energy transfer at the biointerface
- Should secret voting be mandatory? 'Yes" say political scientists in new book
Subhead goes here.