Welcome to the ΣΦΔ Beta-Xi Chapter
The Sigma Phi Delta Fraternity has, since its founding on April 11, 1924, at the University of Southern California, been a Professional-Social Fraternity of Engineers.
We are Professional in that, unlike the General Fraternity, we admit to membership only students enrolled or working in a curriculum, or program, leading toward a degree in engineering; and that we encourage our members to give the fullest support to the faculty of the Colleges and Schools of Engineering throughout North America.
We are Social in that, similar to the General Fraternity, our members maintain and live in Chapter houses; have a social program; participate in athletic programs; and foster a close relationship with our graduated, or alumni, members
- Study measures effectiveness of different face mask materials when coughing
- New sulfur dioxide conversion method may transform current industrial techniques
- SoundWatch: New smartwatch app alerts d/Deaf and hard-of-hearing users to birdsong, sirens and other desired sounds
- Reliable quality-control of graphene and other 2D materials is routinely possible
- Physicists circumvent centuries-old theory to cancel magnetic fields
Subhead goes here.