Welcome to the ΣΦΔ Beta-Xi Chapter
The Sigma Phi Delta Fraternity has, since its founding on April 11, 1924, at the University of Southern California, been a Professional-Social Fraternity of Engineers.
We are Professional in that, unlike the General Fraternity, we admit to membership only students enrolled or working in a curriculum, or program, leading toward a degree in engineering; and that we encourage our members to give the fullest support to the faculty of the Colleges and Schools of Engineering throughout North America.
We are Social in that, similar to the General Fraternity, our members maintain and live in Chapter houses; have a social program; participate in athletic programs; and foster a close relationship with our graduated, or alumni, members
- Record-high data transmission using a soliton crystal
- Pensoft partners with ReviewerCredit to certify and reward peer review
- New double-contrast technique picks up small tumors on MRI
- Understanding ceramic materials' 'mortar' may reveal ways to improve them
- Large-scale analysis of protein arginine methylation by mass spectrometry
Subhead goes here.