Welcome to the ΣΦΔ Beta-Xi Chapter
The Sigma Phi Delta Fraternity of Engineers is a professional and social fraternity, which strives for the growth and betterment of aspiring engineers and the field of engineering as a whole. Our core tenants of science, friendship, and duty, guide the brotherhood in all of its endeavors. Brothers work to exemplify these beliefs by maintaining a successful balance in all facets of life.
- Tricking the eye to defeat shoulder surfing attacks
- Self-powered paper-based 'SPEDs' may lead to new medical-diagnostic tools
- Study finds that gravity, 'mechanical loading' are key to cartilage development
- How cytoplasm 'feels' to a cell's components
- UMass Amherst researcher receives $1.8 million to create Center for Autonomous Chemistry